Edition based on Ms. D MÜu, ms. 775
Score (20 pages) and Parts (friendly performance edition): Violino principale, Violin I, Violin II, Violin III, Viola, Violoncello and Harpsichord.
Edited by Javier Lupiáñez
Three cadenzas for Concerto RV 208 “Grosso Mogul” from Cividale del Friuli. Archivio Capitulare and Schwering, Mecklenburgishe Landsbibliothek (PDF)
Preface (3pp) – Score (17 pp.) – Parts: Soprano (Violino), Alto (Viola I), Alto (Arr. Violino II), Tenor, Tenor (Arr.Viola II) and Basso in PDF.
Edition based on (D-DS): Mus.ms.1033-39
Score (19 pages) and Parts (friendly performance edition): Flute, Violin I, Violin II, Violin III, Viola and Basso.
Score for organ: 2 pages. Friendly performance edition.
Score (18 pp.) and parts (Flute, Oboe, Chalumeau, Double bass 1, Double bass 2, Violins 1 and 2, Viola and Basso Continuo). PDF Format
Score (7 pages) in a friendly performance edition.
(Grave by Pisendel)
Edition by Javier Lupiáñez with:
Embellishments for the Grave based on Pisendel embellishments on Vivaldi
Extra variations for the last Menuetto based on Vivaldi variations
Score (8 pages) in a friendly performance edition, study-preface (3 pages) and reconstruction of missing parts by Javier Lupiáñez
Special edition in PDF
- Table of contents and notes
- Transcription from the first edition (Rome, 1700) in two versions: original transcription and a version including an extra empty staff for the performer’s ornaments.
- Transcription of the basso continuo realization by Antonio Tonelli.
- Transcription of the decorations from several sources [All including the original version of the sonata – violin and basso]:
- Manchester Ms.
- Anonymous Walsh 1700
- Matthew Dubourg
- Michael Christian Festing
- William McGibbon
- Giuseppe Tartini
Score and parts in PDF (Solo violin, Violin I, Violin II, Viola and Violoncello-Continuo)